Medications are intended to provide you with solutions to your health conditions and to promote wellness. Taking 3 or more medications may be confusing and overwhelming. During medication review sessions, our pharmacist will address the following:
- The purpose of using each medication.
- How they work.
- When is the best time to take them?
- Are there any interactions between them?
- Are there any food interactions with any of them?
- Should I avoid any herbal or natural products?
- What are the major side effects that may be experienced and how can they be managed?
- Do I need to monitor any vital signs and what are the devices available for this mission?
- How can I improve my overall health?
- Is there any local program to quit smoking?
At the end of the session, you will receive an updated list with your medications and your family physician will be notified with any recommendations.
Our pharmacists are ready to do home visit sessions for bedridden patients.
Book your Med-check appointment simply by calling (905)680-7077 or fill up the following form and submit the request
We Offer FreePrescription Refills & Transfers
If you are a new prescription, our online service is the perfect place to start. With our easy-to-use online form, you can get started on your new prescription in no time.
Our online prescription refill service is the quickest and most convenient way to get your medications. With just a few clicks, you can order your refills and get them delivered.
What are your operating hours?
Do you offer Flu Vaccine?
Do you offer diabetes consultation?
How do I send prescription on the website?
Do you offer free compliance packaging?
visit our shop to see amazing products