According to the Ontario College of Pharmacists, as of January 1, 2023, Ontario pharmacists will be authorized to prescribe medications for 13 minor ailments that include:
- Allergic rhinitis, Candidal stomatitis (oral thrush)
- Conjunctivitis (bacterial, allergic and viral)
- Dermatitis (atopic, eczema, allergic and contact)
- Dysmenorrhea, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hemorrhoids, Herpes labialis (cold sores), Impetigo
- Insect bites and urticaria (hives)
- Tick bites, post-exposure prophylaxis to prevent Lyme disease, Musculoskeletal sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections (uncomplicated)
The PharmaViva professional team of pharmacists will be able to help you by either prescribing a treatment option for only any of the above-mentioned conditions or refer you to the appropriate health care provider when it is necessary.
A thorough assessment process should be performed prior to any prescribing activity.
At Pharma Viva pharmacy, we ensure that your privacy is always protected. To save your time, appointment is preferred but not necessary. Call us at (905) 680-7077
We Offer FreePrescription Refills & Transfers
If you have a new prescription, our online service is the perfect place to start. With our easy-to-use online form, you can get started on your new prescription in no time.
Our online prescription refill service is the quickest and most convenient way to get your medications. With just a few clicks, you can order your refills and get them delivered.
What are your operating hours?
Do you offer Flu Vaccine?
Do you offer diabetes consultation?
How do I send prescription on the website?
Do you offer free compliance packaging?
visit our shop to see amazing products